Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Meetings and presenting all day after 5 hours of sleep.  I got into another argument with someone over him thinking his needs took priority over my time.  Sigh, I didn't handle myself well.  I lost my cool in front of others.  :(  I hate when I do that.  We both apologized later and worked things out, but it still looks bad.  Lol, and here I am being judgmental that they act unprofessionally after-hours and I didn't do so well during hours.  This was the second person in a week who felt like I should drop everything to accommodate him. 

Yay, the event is finally over and I'm off to the airport!

The downside is that I am flying back with 2 work colleagues, so I still can't be completely relaxed.  Dinner at the airport was edible.  ;)  Laugh, I was so tired, I fell asleep on the 45 minute flight home.

No comments: