Monday, June 16, 2003

Monday, June 16, 2003

We did it!!  We refinanced today!!.  Yay!!!  :)  It wasn't nearly as painful as buying the house, but there sure were a lot of papers to sign.  My signature was all fucked up by the 38th time.

Then, off to the office and a customer meeting in Miami.  I hate going down to Miami.  It took almost an hour's time to get there without traffic.  Fortunately I didn't have to drive, but....

I did get in the car with someone who immediately told me how great a driver she was.  She said she hoped she didn't scare me with how fast she was.  Good god!  She sat in the right lane while the other lanes whooshed by us.  I kept thinking we must be exiting soon.  Nope.  Unless you think 7 miles is soon.  :(

I was appreciative that she asked before she started smoking and then when I said no, she didn't get too pissy.  She is definitely part of the 99% of drivers who think she is better than average.  =p

On the way home from the office, I called one of my friends to hear a friendly voice.  I hate that so many of my friends are far away.  It's hard enough to coordinate talking with time zone differences let alone actually visiting.  He had me laughing & giggling by the time I pulled up in my driveway and the signal died (Fucking SprintPCS!)  I even took him with me when I stopped at the Whole Foods store.  Another friend in Atlanta recommended Sibergin to me, which of course was nowhere to be found on the 4 aisles of supplements I perused.  I did find a multi-B supplement, which was also recommended.  And, I happened to find Stevia for Galahad's mom to try.  $30 & a tiny bag later, I left the store.  I imagine the health food freaks at the store were thinking I was some kind of freak, too.  There I was with my cellphone in my pocket, my earpiece on, giggling & laughing, and goofing with my mysterious phone friend.  =)  He's so awesome to talk to. 

I truly am blessed with so many wonderful people to talk to.  If I haven't told you lately how much you mean to me, this is a big all-encompassing thank you to anyone who makes me smile and to anyone who philosophizes the mysteries of the world with me and helps me to grow & learn.  =)

No comments: