Sunday, March 23, 2003

Sunday, March 23, 2003

We went to brunch with Galahad's parents.  It started raining while we were sitting outdoors at California Cafe.  Galahad & I were on the outer edge and got a fine mist on us.  I love the storms here.  There's something sensual about them.  His parents kept asking us if we wanted to move cuz we were clearly getting wet, and yet neither one of us wanted to budge.   We sat and watched the storm move across the water and over the yachts.  It cleared up just as we were leaving so we didn't get rained on when we walked among the ships and out to the car.

The storm brought cooler weather finally (probably what was causing my fucking migraine).  We both came home and took a little catnap.  I curled up in my library with a book and promptly started purring.

No comments: