Friday, March 7, 2003

Friday, March 7, 2003

I was asked why I write this 'blog every day.  I told a friend once that I do it for me, but I don't think he believed me.  He asked why I wouldn't just use a journal then.  I love to write, and this gives me an outlet.  Why would I wanna write in a private journal where no one else can enjoy my hard work?  ;)  Writing here everyday helps me to explore me.  It makes me think twice (sometimes more) on what motivates me to do or say things.

I also love to hear people's reactions to what I write.  I don't say anything to get shock value; I just say what I think & feel.  Yet, it still seems to shock people or provoke them into their own thoughts.  I think it's great if people stretch themselves and grow from something random I said.

Plus I love to meet people (on my terms of course).  I can be fairly shy in person, so I love being able to meet people virtually through this medium.

No comments: