Wednesday, January 8, 2003

Wednesday, January 8, 2003

Omfg, I'm so cold here and it's only in the 50's to 60's.   Wtf am I gonna do in Pennsyltucky?  I've already called ahead to my hotel to pre-order a comforter instead of one of those cheesy bedspreads.  I plan on calling from the airport to ask them to start the heat going in my room for when I get there.  Can you say Princess?  ;)  Laugh.  I have lived most of my years in south Florida.  I'm really just not so good in cold weather.  The whole layering thing is annoying.  And what irks me the most I think is that when everyone is wearing 900 layers to rival the Michelin man in rolls, most buildings keep their internal temperatures in the high 70s so it's too fucking hot!

I'm not that much of a girly-girl, but having to coordinate all my layers to look presentable at any given time is just too stressful.  Plus, it messes up my hair & make-up upon removing sweaters over the head.  The air is just crackling dry from the overheating and my long hair just stands on end at that point.  Why not just paint "I'm a PhrEak" on my forehead.  I'd get the same effect.

Sigh.

Am I done bitching yet?  = )

EDIT:  I just read about the plane crash in North Carolina.  That kinda scares me I guess, but if it's my time, just remember me fondly and smile (laugh?) when you think of me.  My heart cries for the friends & families of those who died today.

No comments: