Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

k I did it.   I made the appointment to get my hair done.  I still am somewhat unsure of what exactly I'm gonna do to it.  I think Galahad is more trepidatious (did I just invent a new word?  meaning full of trepidation) about this than me.  He has two worries, the first being how crazy am I gonna get with my hair and the second being how to deal with me if/when I get upset with how it turns out.  :)

I discussed with my hairdresser what I wanted, but since I have so many colors in my hair now, she really needs to see it before she can fully say what she can do.   I told her that instead of doing blonde highlights again, I wanna do red ones.  She thinks that should be possible.  I'll be sure to tell you all about it next week.  No pictures though cuz you know how I am.  ;)

No comments: