Monday, January 27, 2003

Monday, January 27, 2003

I've been lazy and not written anything for a few days.  Plus, I didn't really have a whole lot to say.  Life is good except for this migraine that hit me.  :(  Last night I tried the Imitrex Nasal spray.  (Thank you to my friends who gave me one to try.)  I have one word for that.  ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The drip down the back of my throat was so fucking nasty.  >=(   It did work in about 20 minutes as opposed to the 2 hours a pill takes.  Then this morning, I woke to such pain.  :(   I keep Imitrex tablets by my bedside for such mornings, so I popped one as soon as I was conscious.  After 1 hour, I decided I just couldn't take it anymore, so I stumbled to the bathroom (OMFG that hurt) to take an injection.  I figured this migraine was bad enough that a double dose would be fine.  Laugh, I might as well be the Imitrex Poster Girl.  Where do I apply for that job?  But, I'm shy, so please don't use my photo.  ;)  I slept for another hour and woke up a bit better.  I took 2 Excedrin, and I'm taking it easy for the rest of the day if possible.

No comments: