Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

I survived my presentation I had to give.  Luckily, I got one of the first slots after lunch when everyone is all mellow. 

I barely got any sleep last.  I was kind of cold even with 2 blankets, wearing long-johns, and the heat on all night.  My hair & skin are all dried out now, too.  Plus I woke up at 4 am missing my Galahad.  :(

We went to some shitty buffet place for dinner (I hate most buffets btw) as a group, so I couldn't opt out because I have to be seen as a team player.  My head started really hurting, so I dosed up with Imitrex, and I feel good now.  I think there must be a front coming through as I heard it might snow tomorrow. 

Sorry for such a boring whisper today, but I'm off to bed in my new snuggly socks that my manager gave me cuz he knew I would be cold.  ;)  I truly hate wearing socks to bed though.  :(

No comments: