Monday, October 10, 2016

pretty sure the loop is no longer a scenario


But I'm scared to put the goat milk away.  It's sitting in a place of honor on my buffet.  It reminds me how fortunate I am.  My brother asked me if that was the same can I've had for years.  It is not.  I've used it and replaced it as necessary.  I think a few cans were foster kitty dinners.  I keep the can current in case I ever need to use it for food.

I've been on my hands and knees scrubbing my back deck because it's filthy.  And cleaning is therapeutic.  Plus the furniture is all moved, so I have easy access.  It's hard work, and I'm anemic again (what else is new), so I get out of breath frequently and have to take breaks.  I hope to finish in a few more days.  It's a great way to get in an hour of exercise when I first wake up.  It's a nice stress-release, too.  And the weather has been cooperating.

My nightmares are lessening, and Kitten has calmed down, as well. 

I need to clean my front porch, too.  Something puked on it, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Kitten.  I'm guessing some other cat took refuge from the storm in the alcove and had anxiety.  I rarely go outside through that door, so I keep forgetting to clean it.  It's just a couple blades of grass, so it isn't nasty.  And it's incredibly easy to procrastinate uncoiling and dragging the hose around.  Plus, I know I'll have mission creep.  It's taking discipline to finish the back first and not have many started, incomplete projects.

No comments: