Wednesday, July 11, 2001

Wednesday, July, 11, 2001

Ewwwww! I found hair in my breakfast --- not a great way to start off my day. I won't be eating at my hotel anymore.

Lunch was Thai with 3 classmates -- we gained one. I did get lucky with my little group. The class may not be the most informative, but I am having quite a bit of fun.

After class, some of my group suggested that we purchase half-price tickets to a Broadway show, so I went along for the ride. It turns out that half-price is still overpriced in my eyes. We paid nearly $50 for great seats to a so-so show, Kiss Me Kate. To be honest though, it seemed like many other people loved it. I thought it was rather low-brow humor. I did enjoy the costumes and the set, though.

I actually wanted to see Eat the Runt, but my classmates didn't, so I didn't push it since I had no real expectations of either show.

Before the show, I had a quick sushi dinner.

After the show, I walked right by Crystal Bernhard, who stars in Annie Get Your Gun.

No comments: