Friday, July 13, 2001

Friday, July 13, 2001

Last day of class. Things are starting to come together a little bit, but this class is still not at all what I expected. We all agreed to work through our lunch and break and just leave early for the day.

So, I met up with Galahad and a friend of his and went out to lunch at a Ukrainian restaurant. We puttered around all day wandering our way through the village and SoHo. Basically we would stop and have a drink (fine tequila for Galahad, a sip for me and then water, and Coke for aforementioned friend) at any place that had a restroom clean enough for me to pee in. I did lower my standards quite a bit, so we didn't have to go back to my hotel. We also stopped every time I got hungry, so I could have a little snack.

Our friend's wife drove into the city after work and met us for dinner. Spain was the country of choice for this.

No comments: