Thursday, July 12, 2001

Thursday, July, 12, 2001

Breakfast at the deli across the street. Yummy, inexpensive and best of all, no hairs in it!

Class is getting better. Lunch --- we added one more person to our group and went for Italian food. Mmmmmm!

Destiny's Child was at the MTV studio for TRL. There was quite a crowd in the street for them. Of course, they all came over to the window and waved at everyone. They seemed to take the time to read their fans' signs, too, which I thought was nice.

I saw some very talented kids doing a break-dancing show on the sidewalk. I tipped them $1 but left when they got hostile instead of happy with their proceeds.

Dinner was Afghani. The appetizer was scrumptious, but I could take or leave the main meat dish.

Yay, Galahad finally arrived! I walked over to Port Authority and met him as he came off of the shuttle from LaGuardia airport.

No comments: