Monday, July 2, 2001

Monday, July 2, 2001

Wow, it's been so nice to read every night instead of watching TV. Except, I think I have eyestrain. Galahad & I are just plowing through books.

I called up Sprint to complain about my cellphone service, or lack thereof. They were completely unhelpful. I prepaid for 2500 minutes and was able to use only 400 or so because my phone either had no service or it dropped my calls. They offered me a courtesy 15 minute credit. Bumbocloth! (Jamaican for WTF, or so I'm told.) They also told me that I had to get a software update for my new phone. I just bought the phone and the service about 30 days ago. Apparently, it's already out of date. It would have been nice for Sprint to let me know this when I first got it instead of letting me suffer all this time to the point where I detest them, their service, and their phone.

Sprint did inform me that they do not guarantee their phone to work inside any building. Why exactly do I need their phone then?

I drove over to Radio Shack, where I bought the phone, to get my software update. It turns out that even though they have a HUGE sign that says Sprint PCS Communication Store, that they're not *really* a Sprint PCS store. Nice, huh? Can you feel my frustration with me? It turns out the the closest Sprint store is across town.

No comments: