Thursday, October 21, 2004

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I have bruises on my knuckles!!  Fear me!!  =)

Class was fun last night although I got nervous at one point when we had to individually go in front of everyone (all 4 of us hehe) and demonstrate how we were doing our punch.  I didn't realize at first that everyone was learning this punch for the 1st time.  I felt like such an uncoordinated girl.  :\   It seemed that they all did it faster, better, and more forcefully.  Then he painstakingly did a critique of everyone's style.  I really got nervous then until he said I had the best form.  WTF??  I guess me being an annoying non-stop questioner paid off.  When he was showing me the move, I kept asking why do you do that and why do you do this.  Either that or he was being nice to me so I'd come back to another class. 

No comments: