Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday, October 11, 2004

I woke up early from a quasi-nightmare involving my secondary spirit animal guide, the alligator, nearly biting me.  That added to my sudden bizarre sickness the day before really had my intuition on high alert.  I kept thinking it must be stress-related, but I'm not feeling stressed about anything.

I wasn't looking forward to the drive from his friend's house to our lodge in the woods by the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon.  I hate long car trips.  Fortunately, this was amazing scenery, interspersed with more diners.  =)  I decided to compare all the different grilled-cheese sandwiches & pies.

Our lodge has a giant elk head in it.  That seems to be a theme up here.  Dead animals mounted in every cabin & restaurant.  Lucky for me, I can still eat while dozens of glass eyes stare down at me.

No comments: