Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sunday , October 10, 2004

I woke up in so much pain and almost nostalgic for migraine pain.  At least I know how to deal with that.  I think I have food poisoning from the pizza yesterday.  Except...  Galahad is fine.  Our flight is in a few hours and I'm blind with stomach cramps.  He offered to cancel our trip if I want, but I know how much he's been looking forward to seeing his friend.  I figure I should be better soon, and the pain will follow me wherever.  I've been downing glutamine & zinc just in case it's some kind of virus.

I started feeling better after a hot shower, lots of glutamine, and an Aleve.  Or maybe it was my strong will telling myself I refuse to fuck up this trip for him.  :p  Anyway, we caught the plane (fortunately it was in the afternoon so I had ample time to feel better).

We landed safely, and I was starving as usual.  I guess I got better although I have no idea what was wrong.  Part of me was apprehensive wondering if I should have canceled the trip.  Maybe I was psychic?  Ha, turns out I'm not.  :p  Good thing I didn't rely on that theory.

His friend picked us up, and we went to eat at the Bethlehem Diner just outside of the airport.  And that started the theme of our trip.

No comments: