Saturday, October 2, 2004

Saturday, October 2, 2004

Somehow all these hurricanes haven't scared away Scary Neighbor even though he said he was leaving.  He had a fucking convention outside his house this morning at 8am.  Women chatting, his fucking dog barking, Nextels beeping, etc.

I finally fell back asleep and got up at 10.  I heard his dog barking in the backyard incessantly like he'd been abandoned.  I felt sorry for him and went out to take a look.  The dog bared his teeth at me, so I stayed away even though his tail was wagging.  Fucking mixed messages.  :p 

I was out front later saying goodbye to Galahad when Scary Guy pulls up in his truck.  We're on friendly terms lately, so I waved.  He starts chatting and I mentioned I tried to visit with his dog (trying to hint that the fucker won't stop barking).  He goes and gets the dog so the dog will know me and not attack me (his idea).  He tells me the dog was police trained and doesn't like men.  Then as I'm petting the dog cautiously, he gets the dog riled up and the fucker rakes a gouge in my leg trying to get to Galahad in his car.  Sigh.  I decided this is one dog I don't like anymore and a neighbor I continue to dislike.

No comments: