Saturday, September 18, 2004

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Karma is a bitch.  :p  I woke up this morning with a GIANT zit starting on my forehead.  I was sure Galahad punched me during the night cuz it started swelling like a goose egg.  He swore he didn't.  :p  I wonder which of my unkind thoughts led to this.  Perhaps it was the King-sized pack of peanut M&Ms I had consumed.  ;)  I usually only get ones that bad after an intense migraine and copious amounts of medication trying to leave my body in a hurry. 

Thank goodness for bangs & make-up.  =)  I covered my blemish (hehe I love that word) nicely before we went out to a surprise party and then to a concert.  We went to support a friend who was playing there.  It certainly was an interesting crowd since the theme of the concert was recovering from addictions.  Ex-addicts are as bad as born-again religious zealots in their preaching and enthusiasm.  The funny part was watching the few drunks in the crowd, too. 

No comments: