Friday, September 10, 2004

Friday, September 10, 2004

I went to conditioning class tonight to relieve some stress.  We brought my brother since he is still staying with us.  It sucks not to have power for over a week, poor guy.  I love civilization and its modern conveniences.  Anyway, I really pushed myself, and I'm going to be sore for the next few days.  It was nice to let out my pent up emotions in a physical way, though.

Afterwards, we went out to eat with my friend to a sushi & Thai restaurant.  Yay!!  Omg, I've been craving sushi for days now, but Galahad wouldn't let me have any cuz of the freshness factor or lack thereof.  It was so wonderful, but then my insensitive clod of a brother decided it would be a good idea to tell a story about our dead mother that portrayed her & her disease in a non-flattering way.  That freaked me out, and I ran out of the restaurant crying.  I know he didn't mean it, but it just set me off and kinda ruined the rest of my night.  :(  He apologized and said he'd try to remember that I'm sensitive.  He assumed since she's been dead almost 5 years now, I should be over it.  I mostly am until he brings up stories like that for entertainment value.  I hated causing a scene at the restaurant in front of my friend & her niece from Paris.  Gah, I felt like such an idiot.  I paid the whole check myself just so we could leave quickly and not have to muck about with who had what.

No comments: