Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday, September 20, 2004

Karma is a harsh mistress.   Omg, I had the migraine from hell yesterday.  It took 3 doses of Imitrex to even make a dent in the pain.  I completely lost my mind and freaked out on Galahad.  Thank goodness he was around to take care of me cuz I was ready for drastic measures much sooner than normal.  On a scale of 1-10, this one was an 11. 

Sunday is usually a day of intense muscle pain from Friday's class.  I was in so much pain from my head that I felt none of it.  I could barely eat, and light & sound was killing me.  I had to cover my eyes most of the day and turn the TV volume down to almost mute.  Finally around 4 or so, I was able to eat some chicken broth & soda crackers.  Three cheers for hurricane supplies.  :p  By 8, my stomach had recovered.  I was starving and scarfed down some of Galahad's pizza.

My head is still hurting this morning.  I breakfasted on oatmeal (plain as always) and 2 Excedrin.

No comments: