Sunday, April 20, 2003

Sunday, April 20, 2003

Off to Galahad's family for Easter dinner.  Haha, this was so not the traditional Easter dinner.  His parents are older and had some of their friends over.  They were slightly intoxicated when we got there and only got worse.  I of course had my usual water.  Luckily I've met them a lot over the years, so no one hassled me about not drinking.  Omg, it was so funny as they drank more & more.  Who knew old people spoke of such things???  Somehow the talk turned to penis size between black & white men.  Rofl, and then little Miss-I-Know-Everything couldn't help but chime in on what the latest studies show on that.  I wonder if they went back home and said, "how does Wendy know that?"  They were all goofing that they can only talk & dream about sex these days.  I wonder what age it stops.

One of the couples said they met when they were 16, and they're in their 60's now.  Isn't that sweet?

No comments: