Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I had nightmares last night ---  scary-ass crazy ones that I won't go into.  It had my typical spirit animal guides in it, alligators & snakes.  I'm guessing it's because of that man who got beheaded.  No, I didn't know him, but it just saddens me that people do this to each other.  Factor in that I had a migraine and took Imitrex before I fell asleep, and it's a nightmare waiting to happen.  It freaked me out cuz I couldn't wake up right away and when I did, I wasn't sure where I was, so more panic and fear ensued.  :(

And like a complete dumbass today, I watched the video of his beheading this morning.  I felt like I owed it to him not to shy away from the horror.  And it was fucking horrifying.  Do yourself a favor and don't watch it.  Afterwards, I felt like I invaded his privacy by seeing such an intimate moment of his murder.

I still have the migraine and can't shake this funk.  :\

No comments: