Thursday, May 20, 2004

Thursday, May 20, 2004

My brother called to ask how we were getting to the airport, what I was wearing, etc.  Hehe, nothing like waiting until the last minute.  I told him we had decided to just drive ourselves, and pay for airport parking since it was such a hassle to find someone to take us.  Of course they needed a ride, too, so we stopped on the way and picked him & his girlfriend up since we were all on the same flight.

I made sure we were there early enough so we could all eat before we got on the plane.  No blood sugar issues to deal with.  I was nervous about going through security carrying my fountain pen, but no one stopped us. Then, we met a really cool guy on the plane who Galahad exchanged numbers with when we landed.

We arrived safely and split up from my brother since we had rental cars from different places and were staying separately also.  We made it to the B & B, checked in, and went to eat at a scrumptious restaurant, Eleven Eleven -- recommended to us by our gay innkeepers.  Galahad raved about the glass of wine he had here.

No comments: