Monday, May 24, 2004

Monday, May 24, 2004

I hurt.  :(  And thanks to my normal cool body temperature, the height of my fever is 98.7°F.  Doesn't that seem wrong?  My body is on fire, and I'm miserable.  I would think our digital thermometer is broken except that when Galahad had that nasty virus a few months ago, his registered 103°F or thereabouts. 

I'm piling in the ZMA (okay only 2 since I'm scared to OD and that's a zinc / magnesium combo for you supplement-challenged folks out there.)  I'm still leery of the vitamin C since I had a weird flush last night.  Galahad attributed it to the MSG in the wonton soup, but I have never reacted like that before.

And of course a sick day wouldn't be complete for me without it triggering a migraine. *%^(%%#%#!!!!  Imitrex for the win!

No comments: