Saturday, May 22, 2004

Saturday, May 22, 2004

My family decided on doing Grant's Farm together today.   Sigh.  I'm not fond of tourist places, especially outdoor ones on a blistering hot day.  I also dislike poorly run ones.  Oh joy, let's combine all that into one fun day.  :p  Let's also make it free except for parking so all the riffraff will come, and my family will try to jam as many people as possible into one car to save a few bucks. 

Okay the baby goats and baby draft horses were cute, but I could have easily skipped the rest.   Galahad & I did decide to skip the Arch downtown when my family piled in to go see that.  We relaxed and chatted with my sister's boyfriend instead.  Wow, I completely see why she's so into him.  =)

We stayed up late talking to my sister, then said our goodbyes since we weren't planning to be back tomorrow.

No comments: