Thursday, April 8, 2004

Thursday, April 8, 2004

Yay!!  No dreams last night, or at least none I remember.  Galahad now attributes it all to the full moon.  :p  I certainly don't feel any different than the last few days.  The weather changed though.  The humidity went waaaaay up.  That's not such a bad thing (except for my hair) because the land needs some moisture.

I stopped at Levenger today to buy my friend some ink cartridges, and ended up killing an hour there and walking out with considerably more than 3-4 ink cartridges.  =)  I bought a new little mini pen for me and a custom Birch dip pen for Galahad.  Hehe, I almost called him at work to tell him.  I'm so bad about waiting to give gifts.  I did call my friend on the way home and told him I bought new pretty colors for his Pelikan

No comments: