Saturday, April 24, 2004

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Yay, we had a short morning session and then I was able to meet up with a friend for a day of much-needed laughter, good food, and good company.  He picked me up at my hotel and we drove up to Sedona to red rock country.  It's so beautiful there, and the weather was gorgeous as well.  We explored a metaphysical department store and giggled over the serious shoppers there. Then we went to a National Park and climbed rocks and walked some small trails.  I wasn't properly attired (jeans were too tight and no hiking boots), so we didn't get too carried away.  It was so nice to just be out in nature and listen to the roar of the river flowing through the canyon. 

Then we went out for sushi.  Yum!  I've been eating all the wrong foods all week.  Too much fried food.  Laugh, probably why my jeans were so tight.  :p

No comments: