Thursday, April 22, 2004

Thursday, April 22, 2004

I feel so wrong inside.  Apparently last night someone got offended by an off-color joke told at dinner in my hearing.  I was one of 2 women there and I'm the only woman in my department.  Somehow, it got all twisted around that I was the offended party.  It was indeed an offensive joke, but nothing I would waste more then 10 seconds thinking about.  Anyway, I first got interviewed by my manager and then by a director.  The first one wasn't so bad since we have good rapport.  The 2nd one absolutely sucked, and I got embarrassed.  That of course probably made him think I was troubled by the whole matter.

Sadly, the director called me aside to talk about this in front of the jokester.  I can already feel the pins in my voodoo doll.  :\

No comments: