Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I fucking hate Microsoft sometimes!!!  Sigh.  Every time for the past several months that I sign into MSN messenger, it asks me to upgrade.  I have the new messenger on 2 other pc's.  It seemed safe.   However, when I went to open Outlook Express, I got some weird error.  Yes, I know I should have stopped right there, but I didn't have the benefit of hindsight then.  So I proceeded to upgrade my Outlook Express and Internet Explorer to version 6.  It's been out for months now, shouldn't it work?  That was just one more step down the path to my own private Idaho.  I've easily spent the past 10 hours working on this.  It keeps blue-screening for no apparent reason.  It now looks like the hard drive may be bad.  How the fuck did IE break my hard drive???

No comments: