Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

I mentioned yesterday to someone I work with that I was a little bit fuzzy from the migraine.  I almost didn't because some people can be asses and say things like "yeah I hate when I get a headache until I take a few aspirin."  But, I was having a hard time understanding what he was trying to ask me, so I jumped in and said that.  He responds sympathetically and says his wife used to suffer from them also.  My ears perk up at the 'used to'.  Either she's dead, they've divorced, or I'm about to hear some cockamamie bullshit.  Oh yeah, it was door #3.  He tells me she just had a hysterectomy and that cured her.  /rolls eyes until they almost pop out   Thanks for sharing. 

And yes, I do realize it could be legitimate, that she might have been going through menopause and had migraines as a side effect.  It still doesn't apply in the slightest to me and his tone conveyed that perhaps in a few years I might want to look into that.  Spank you very much, Helpy Helperton.

No comments: