Saturday, July 12, 2003

Saturday, July 12, 2003

We tried to go out to the movies to Pirates of the Caribbean.  Galahad is a Johnny Depp fan, and I, of course, am a huge Disney fan.  Laugh.  Because of my aforementioned commitment issues, I never picked an exact time to go.  It was playing every hour, so I figured we could just go whenever we felt like it.  After we finished with the pool, watched the Kim Possible Kountdown marathon, and got ready, we were in time to see the 9 PM show.  I invited one of my friends who seemed like she needed the company.

It was playing at 2 of the 20 theaters at the Palace.  Who knew it would sell out?  Oh well.  We ended up hanging out at Mizner Park and talking.  I think Galahad was getting a wee bit tired of it, so I called an end to the night.  He's so sweet though.  He knows she's going through a rough time, so he let her talk her heart out.

No comments: