Monday, July 21, 2003

Monday, July 21, 2003

I went to see my chiropractor this morning to see if he could fix me.    I did the whole shebang while I was there --- the hydro table, mini-massage from masseuse, adjustment, mini-massage from Doc, neck traction, and some cool electronic zapper toy that he uses on my ears and hands.  It beeps when it hits high electricity in the body; and the ears and hands are supposedly good reflexology points.  Somehow, I'm broken cuz it didn't beep when he ran it over my hands.  I thought he was fucking with me cuz he would run it over his (which beeped fine) then mine (nothing).  He swore he wasn't.  I guess I have none of my own electricity.  Maybe that's why I always get shocked? 

He teased me on the cuteness of my ears.  Wtf?  That's almost a new line except (believe it or not), I've actually heard that before.   /rolls eyes

No comments: