Thursday, July 24, 2003

Thursday, July 24, 2003

What drama this has turned into!  Today the big scary neighbor left his full-size truck plus trailer loaded with construction equipment parked in front of my house across the street.  I didn't complain because he really has nowhere else to put it.  But, it's the 3rd or  4th time since last week so apparently someone else complained.  Anyway, a tow truck was dispatched since this isn't the type of neighborhood where you can leave something like that.  Plus, no one really likes him.  He returned home when the tow truck already had his truck jacked up.  Omg, the shit hit the fan!  I almost hid under my desk waiting for gunshots.  Hehe, I had the phone in my hand in case I needed to call the police.  Fortunately the tow truck driver seemed to have good survival skills.  I think he accepted a bribe, let the truck back down, and drove off. 

After he left, I watched his non-English-speaking employees unload his truck.  They must have carried off 50 small, white plastic bags that didn't seem to weigh much.  Yeah I know, it's probably grout for all that marble he's been chipping.

I truly hope he doesn't think I instigated this.  Maybe he will just get fed up with how decent people live and go back under his regular rock.

No comments: