Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

I heard from an old friend this afternoon.   Laugh, I guess I'd better not call him old. ;-)   Anyway, it was a welcome surprise as I had a hard day today.   Actually, it wasn't that bad work-wise, it was just hard to be me today. :(  Dunno if that makes any sense whatsoever to some of you.  I even wore my bright red shirt today to cheer me up.  It helped a little as silly as that sounds.

Dunno wtf is wrong with me.  The holidays never bum me out like this, and I refuse to believe it could be hormonal 2 weeks in a row.  hehe.  Last year wasn't a fun Christmas 'cuz of the whole 9-11 fog hanging over my mood.   I was really looking forward to this season because I feel like I haven't had Christmas in 2 years.  I hate when I'm bummed for no apparent reason.   Hahaha, maybe it's the cold weather?  Maybe I have Seasonal Affective Disorder?  Can one get that in South Florida?

No comments: