Friday, December 27, 2002

Friday, December 27, 2002

SHAMELESS PLUG FOLLOWING:

My good friend has been asking (well, more like hinting) for mention on this page for weeks.  Somehow, I never know how to work him into this, so this will have to suffice as his honorable mention.  (He is extremely honorable, btw.  ;))   Hmmm, what else can I say about him?  He is one of the best people I know and so fucking funny.  [Gah, I feel like I'm writing a speech for school about a dead president.] 

My life is definitely the richer for having met him.  He is so sweet; he puts up with my moodiness and lets me know when it gets to be too much.  hehe   ;)    He cheers me up when I am down.  He listens to me rant when I feel the need.  All in all, he's just amazing.  :)  Merry Christmas, Maximus (we all know how much I love my codenames)!  I hope this makes you smile a smidgen as much as you make me smile.  =)

No comments: