Wednesday, May 9, 2001

Wednesday, May 9, 2001

My niece, who is down from college, came over today, and we had a chance to hang out & chitchat. I ended up having her, her boyfriend, their new puppy, my brother, his dog, and then later, my sister-in-law & my nephew, over to my house. For those of you who know me, this is a BIG deal for me. Plus, my brother's dog went swimming in my pool. I called Galahad at work (he usually works later than me) and let him know that I was having a party here without him. Poor thing, by the time he came home, almost everyone had left. He was a little disappointed and probably a little relieved. I think he was pretty exhausted at this point in the evening.

Even though my day started out badly (I woke up many times throughout the wee hours of the morning with a major migraine. I even dreamed about it. Yuck!), I had quite an enjoyable time today.

No comments: