Monday, May 21, 2001

Monday, May 21, 2001

Very disappointed in last night's episode of the Sopranos. And, the X-Files finale was a little weak also.

Long flight from Ft Lauderdale to Dallas. No first class upgrade for me. I thought the flight from Dallas to Seattle would be just unbearable. But, I sat next to a very sweet older couple from Asheville, North Carolina. They were on their way to take a World Explorer cruise in Alaska. I had such an enjoyable time with them, and her especially, that I never even opened up my book. For those of you who don't know me, I am a book fanatic. I read when I have 10 extra minutes in between anything.

I had dinner with my brother & sister-in-law. It's been great seeing them so many times this year. Usually I see them once a year, if that much.

No comments: