Wednesday, May 2, 2001

Wednesday, May 2, 2001

That was fun. I just spent TWO hours on the phone with BellSouth's technical support for my DSL. And, of course, they swear everything is working just fine on their end. Well, maybe they could check into a few more things after I got cranky with them. I did have fun playing with my neighbor's beagle puppy. She is so cute. Since I had my headset phone on, I went outside & played with her in-between LaRon coming back to ask me to try something else.

Well, off to the pool store to get chlorine for the pool. It's starting to turn a slight shade of green. I just took Excedrin & am wired right now, so pool cleaning should give me something to do. Last night I was fine until about 10PM. Then, at 10:05, my head started hurting just a bit. By 10:25, I was in serious pain & had to give myself a shot. That came on fast! But, it meant rain for our drought-plagued land. It's kind of a curse being a human barometer. At least I didn't have to get up early to water our plants this morning.

More time wasted on the phone with BellSouth. What a pain in my ass! It's been escalated so many times, until they came back and tried to tell me it was my problem. It's hard to defend when I'm using Windows ME. But, it was working not too long ago, and I didn't change anything except for what they told me to. They just want to be able to say it's not their problem. Great customer service, huh?

No comments: