Friday, May 18, 2001

Friday, May 18, 2001

Yay! I figured out how to get my business Internet access software to work on Windows 2000. Actually, I had it installed just fine. It turns out that it needed me to enter my old password instead of the one I changed it to on my previous laptop. Weird, huh?

I went into my local office today to watch a friend & co-worker of mine get awarded the esteemed & prestigious President's Award by our esteemed & prestigious company president. My friend was just bursting with pride & happiness. He definitely deserved it, which is why I had written a long letter to our pres. to explain that.

After that, my manager and I went out for sushi so that he could give me my annual performance appraisal. It went very well except the money part. My company is notoriously cheap when it comes to merit raises.

Since my manager was in from out of town, I showed him the sights and took him to one of my favorite nearby parks --- the Arthur R Marshall National Wildlife Refuge. And, finally, we met up with Galahad and went out for sushi again.

No comments: