Tuesday, May 8, 2001

Tuesday, May 8, 2001

I'm a little fed up with being a human barometer these days. As happy as I am that we're getting some rain, my head is f**king killing me! Three doses later, I'm starting to feel better. And, I still have two bruises on my legs from my last two injections.

Time for a family dinner tonight. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that I needed to be medicated tonight. Not that I don't like & get along with my family, but they can be difficult to cope with when we are all together. Sometimes, there is a weird dynamic created that disintegrates & feeds off that & then disintegrates further. It can become a vicious cycle. Tonight felt like one of those times. It reminded me of a novel by Terry Brooks that spoke of these nebulous creatures called feeders, which fed off of hostile human emotions & ambiance & provoked further unseen bad energy.

No comments: