Saturday, July 2, 2016

Rumpelstiltskin


I'm not sure why, but I've been feeling pretty great lately.  I almost hate to admit it and jinx myself.  I noticed that I have more energy for my friends' welfare now.  It's not all about me in survival mode thankfully.  I dislike when I'm selfish and in an emotional hole.

I try to be like a  sympathetic Rumpelstiltskin, spinning darkness into light, sadness into joy, depression into vitality.  Obviously without requiring someone's firstborn because I don't want kids, let alone someone else's.  :P

An energy healer told me my aura was thicker than it had been, from non-existent or razor-thin to five inches.  And it's white, in case that's important.  Apparently, I'm an Angel.  Or on my deathbed.  I guess there's not universal agreement on auras, but most tend to think white is a good thing.  While looking up aura colors, I read about how to detect auras.  But what if one is colorblind?  Does that affect one's ability?  I'm not a big believer in these things, but at this point in my life, I'll take any help and positivity I can get my sticky fingers on.

Why are they sticky you ask?  Because it's mango season!!  Yippee!!!

No comments: