Sunday, July 24, 2016

I'm all better now!


Just goofing.  But my eye is back to normal, thankfully.  Holy fuck, I was worried.  I almost risked going to the doctor.  I hate going to the fucking doctor.  They charge hundreds of dollars for a consultation (after insurance) and then say they don't know what the fuck is going on but probably really expensive surgery might make it better.  Or worse.  But probably better.  But maybe worse.  Good luck and don't forget to pay your bill!

I've done lots of socializing this past week, with people I really like.  Most of them.  It's hard to avoid some people when at a party.  I'm tired of making acceptable small talk.  And pretending to be interested in someone-I-barely-know's cousin's uncle.  Unless they super unique.  And you're a good raconteur.  Both of which are usually false.

Today I plan to speak to no one but Kitten.  And see no one in person.  I'm not complaining, though.  It was nice to be social again.  :)

No comments: