Friday, November 21, 2003

Friday, November 21, 2003

What a pair we are.  I did an injection yesterday and woke up again today in pain.  :(  However, Galahad seemed more miserable than me, so I took care of him first. 

Then, I drove to Blockbuster to return Lara Croft.  Galahad informed me that Hollywood Video (which is across the street) has better prices and longer rentals.  So I borrowed his card and tried it out.  Wtf???  Blockbuster's new releases are 2 days while HV is 5 days.  AND.... All movies for BB are $3.79 while HV is $0.99.  How is that possible?  Why do people still rent from BB?  Am I an idiot for not knowing this?  I did have 6 months worth of free rental coupons to BB, which is why I went there.  So I guess free is still better than $0.99.  I have 1 month left and it's the end of my fun with BB.

As I was pulling up in my driveway, who should appear next to me but my scary neighbor.  I bit the bullet and gave him a friendly hello.  Haha, it fucked him all up.  He literally did a double take.  Then he smiled and said, "I bet you've been happy we've been away so long."  Hehe, what could I do but agree.  =p

Last night we watched Spirited Away, which I highly recommend.

No comments: