Monday, November 17, 2003

Monday, November 17, 2003

Our kitchen sink just developed a leak or more accurately a drip.  How does that happen?  One day it's fine, the next it has issues.  So of course, I decide not to call Galahad immediately and burden his mind with that.  I waited until he was at least 3 feet into the house.  =)  He's all excited cuz he thinks he already has the parts to fix it.  He starts talking and my mind strangely tunes it all out except random words like wrench & gasket.

He tells me there is no water shutoff just for that sink so he has to do the one for the house.  Okay, I filled up my glass of water and am set for 30 minutes or so.  I hear some rustling and rattling.  I would offer to help but I can't even keep my mind focused on whole sentences when he's speaking about it.  No wonder plumbers make gobs of money. 

He finally says something something blah blah blah it isn't fixed yet.  Okay, that's fine.  It was nice of him to try.  I know better than to call a plumber though.  It will just be one of those things I will learn to live with.  It's not bothering me so much since we aren't in a drought.

No comments: