Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I was supposed to go to the dentist today and get a cavity filled.  Yuck!  :(  But, there was some sort of mix-up so I showed up 2 hours late and they didn't have room.  (My little card said 1:15 but they wrote me in the book for 11:15...sigh.)  Heh, quite the mixed feelings over that one.  It's 30 minutes away so a pain in the ass to get to, plus I had to be aspirin (and therefore Excedrin) free for the few days preceding it.  This is to prevent me bleeding like a stuck pig.  [Hi my name is Wendy and I'm addicted to Excedrin.]  On the plus side, no Long Sharp Needle to jab into my gums 368 times because I'm so sensitive and need it numbed a lot.  No drooling on the drive home.  No worries about eating later.

Poor Galahad has some nasty funk in his immune system so he stayed home today, and I attempted to take care of him (like he didn't feel bad enough :p).  That also means the sink didn't get fixed, but he did borrow a special Green Plumbing Wrench from his parents last night.  Apparently, that was threatening enough to the sink to leak less today.  Now it's just plink.........................plink with the Green Plumbing Wrench conveniently keeping a menacing eye on the sink from the counter.

No comments: