Friday, August 6, 2004

Friday, August 6, 2004

blah blah blah yes my head still fucking hurts ... breakfast of Imitrex, with a side of oatmeal.

Guess what I'm doing tonight?  Hehe, one of my male friends continues to remind me that men don't enjoy these guessing games nearly as much as women.  :p  So blame him that I'm ruining it and telling you.  =)  Omg, I'm skeeeeeered. 

I'm going to Galahad's martial arts conditioning class tonight.  My close friend really wants to go and persuaded me to try it once with her.  This is the class taught by his east German instructor that gets him so sore he can barely walk by Sunday.  He told me to stop when I can't do something, but I know me.  First, I like a challenge and usually don't stop until it's too late.  And, second, I'm going to be embarrassed if I have to stop too early.  Sigh.  I hope I don't cry.   I also hope I'm brave enough to go back next week even if tonight sucks.  I would love to get back into better shape.

I have no idea what to wear either.  I start suggesting outfits and I got "the omg you aren't serious" look from Galahad.  He was all ready to buy me something today to wear.  Ha, and I don't even know if I'll like it enough to go back.  Well, I'm off to pick out clothes.  :p

No comments: