Saturday, August 14, 2004

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Those poor people who got fucked by the hurricane.  :(

I'm still happy it missed me though.

We watched the Olympics part of the day but I'm having a hard time getting excited, between the cheating players and the corrupt judges.  I also kept asking Galahad for his honest opinion.  Hahah, I know men hate to hear that dreaded question but I couldn't stop myself.  Mine is kind of in reverse though.   There's a Russian gymnast who looks very skinny, and I kept asking him if I looked that skinny.  He's so funny and gave a diplomatic answer --- that we have different body shapes so he really couldn't compare.  I'm guessing that's a yes, but I'm sure I have more body fat than her by at least 1-2 percent.  :p  Laugh.  I don't feel that skinny.

No comments: