Thursday, August 5, 2004

Thursday, August 5, 2004

I was leading a conference call this morning when through the window I saw a beautiful butterfly get snared in a spider web.  I completely lost my thoughts and readjusted my vision so I didn't have to see the struggle.  Every time I shifted and saw it, I got distracted again.  Part of me wanted to save it.  Part of me told myself it's nature.  After ten minutes of morbid fascination, while someone else started speaking, I snuck outside (I love cordless phones) and freed the fucking butterfly.  It flew right off.  I feel bad that I ruined that spider's web.  I've knocked it down so many times in the past cuz he builds too low over our front gate.  This time it was finally high enough up to walk under and I fucking ruined it again.  I suck.  :\   I just couldn't watch that poor butterfly strain & thrash about anymore.

P.S.  My head still fucking hurts.  :(

No comments: