Friday, October 4, 2002

Friday, October 4, 2002

Sigh.  I had to wait two hours to see my doctor this morning for 4 minutes, and that was with an appointment.  The good news is that I have no new suspicious spots!!!  Yay!!!!!  =D

Yes, today was strip-down-and-let-the-good-doctor-inspect-every-inch-of-my-hide day.  That's always an enjoyable experience, especially when the office temperature is set at about 68°F.  Laugh, I suppose it could be worse.  I could be a man and worried about shrinkage.  ;-)

But, I'm still vexed that I had to wait so long.  One woman got taken in ahead of others because she was there to get collagen injections.  Is her low self-esteem more important than my physical health?  Hehe, she probably pays in cash while my insurance pays whatever & whenever it damn well wants to.  I guess I would take her ahead of everyone, too.  ;-)

TFGIF!!!

No comments: