Friday, October 18, 2002

Friday, October 18, 2002

I love my Galahad.  He truly is my knight in shining armor.  He picked up the PC yesterday after he found out I had hurt myself.  Poor guy, asks me to do something simple and I manage to fuck it all up into a big ordeal.  I started to tell him about my day and burst into tears when he asked my why I hadn't cleaned my sneakers yet. 

So, he looked at me bewildered and did what he could to help me.  The lovely man cleaned my sneakers!  Being a scientifically-minded guy, he analyzed the remains of course.  He kept asking me, "Are you sure it was a snail?  It looks much bigger."  I kept saying, "It was fucking huge, and that's why I was so upset."  Then he said he thought he saw a liver.  Ewwwwww!  He thinks it was some other creature who threw itself under my new sneakers.  I actually have no clue except for the crunch.   Was an icky mess by the time I saw it, and I didn't look too closely.

No comments: